1. Fill out an application, which can be found in the link in the top right corner of the site called Apply to Guild. Fill out the information that is asked. Please make sure you use a valid email.
2. After filling out the application, you will receive a link through your email that allows you to check on the status of your application. This will allow you to check on your application, which you should do on a regular basis.
3. Our members may have questions regarding your application, and our officers may want to schedule a Mumble interview with you. You will be able to respond by using the link you received in the email. However, do not give out your link to anyone! This is because anyone who uses your link can reply under your name, so please guard it with your life.
If you have any questions about the process, do not hesitate to ask.
If you feel you excel at your class and can perform at the top level, please apply. It does not matter to us if you are not from a top guild, as long as you have the proper knowledge of the game - we look forward to seeing your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you recruiting my class?
We are always looking for exceptional players. The best thing we recommend is to look at our recruitment needs here or the Recruitment box on our main page. We try our best to keep this information up to date as our recruitment needs change. Even if we have a low need for your class, we still recommend to apply anyway. If we find that you're a very good player, we will talk to you, even if we have several players of your class. The worst case scenario is we have to say we do not have room for you on our roster at this time.
2. How long does it take to receive a response?
The time it takes to respond varies. The officers have busy lives outside of raiding, so we usually discuss applications once a week; usually at the end of one of our raid nights. This means it may take a week before you hear anything from us.
In rare circumstances, we may intentionally delay a decision on your application because we're currently trialing a player of the same class/role. We could go through with the process, but suppose we accepted you as well, but we only have room for one player. It would be unfair to both you and the other trial if we said one of you will be removed from the guild. While it is our desire for our members, both trials and raiders, to perform at their best, we do not believe this is best achieved when there is competition for raid spots. If we bring in a player, that player should not have to compete with other trials for a spot.
3. What should I expect in the Mumble interview?
If we ask you to join us for a Mumble interview, then we already believe you have the potential to raid with us. The interview itself is usually straightforward and laid back. We are not going to quiz you on every detail or grill you on every gear/gem/enchant/spec/etc choice you made, so there is no need to be nervous. However, this is your opportunity to convince us that we want you in our raids, so you should take it seriously.
When we interview a player, we're basically looking for two things:
1. We need to know you know how to play your class. We're not going to ask you what your exact rotation is or what your best talent choices are. You should already know those things. What we are going to ask involves the broader picture. Are you using your class' full potential in all fights of the current tier? Are you able to analyze and evaluate your own performance? We need to be convinced that you know what you're doing.
2. We need to make sure your personality matches those of our members. All of our members enjoy raiding together because they have like-minded personalities. You can ask any member, and he/she will tell you that raiding in Peachy Keen is fun. This is because when we interview players, we make sure their personalities meshes with everyone else. We have denied and even removed exceptional players, in terms of skill, because they didn't have the right attitude.
What You Can Expect From Us: - A stable, structured raiding environment. - The opportunity to be among the first - and sometimes the only - players to participate in and complete every encounter that this game has to offer. - Fair treatment whether you are a newly accepted raider or a long-time veteran. - A group of players that are very skilled who have been playing since the release of WoW. - The ability to enjoy the game for what it is. - Everything we expect from you.
PRIVATE APPLICATION?PLEASE READ
If you prefer your application to be private, you can send the form to our email at email@example.com
Thanks and we look forward to seeing your application!
Oh, and one more thing. Your favorite color is fuchsia.